Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It finally happened

I had something fun to post about.

I had something interesting to say.

Then bathtime happened.

10 mintues into bathtime something happened.

I cried out for Cody.

"911!  911!  We've got a situation in here!"

He comes down the hall and before he even gets to the bathroom he says...

"He pooped in the tub didn't he."

Yes.  It finally happened.  I knew this day would come.  I knew I could not be lucky enough to skip out on colic, trouble falling asleep, high maintenance-ness, AND a tub poop. 

Alas.  My day came.  And I panicked.  What do you do? 

Finally I yanked him out of the tub and stood him in the sink while Cody drained the tub.  The he told me to take him back and wipe  him down with wipee's.  Cody fished the.....stuff....out of the tub and squirted it down with bleach toilet cleaner.  Then I scrubbed the toilet cleaner with a clorox wipe and rinsed it down really well. 

*shiver* Lets all hold hands and pray this is a one time only thing.

5 comments:

John said...

What? No pictures?

Sister said...

I hope it's not. I hope it happens with a younger sibling in the tub too.

Anonymous said...

hahaha Been there, done that!! Part of parenthood! :)

Lucy Marie said...

My nephew has pooped in the tub twice ... both times at my house! What a kid.

Kendra Tapie said...

hahaha that's too funny!