Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Luke's room revealed

I am finally getting around to posting the pictures of Luke's new room. Yes, this was started at the beginning of the summer. Yes, I finally painted the furniture and got it situated 2 weeks ago. It takes me a bit longer to get things photographed than it used to. I love how it turned out though! The car tracks that are on his wall was a Christmas present that I kept putting off. I knew at some point the kids would be switching rooms (not because I was pregnant, that was before the surprise) and my bargaining chip for giving up the bigger room was being able to put the car tracks up.
 
Well, the move came and went and the bad momma I am still hadn't put it up. BUT, while he was gone I finally got around to it, and the look on his face was priceless. He loves it. Loves the posters I found to go above it (they don't fit with the cowboy theme, but Mustangs and Camaros are two of his favorite cars. I couldn't resist.) He loves the blue furniture. He's been asking for something to be painted blue ever since I painted my walls navy last year.  So it was out with the green dresser and bookshelf....
 
 
and in with the navy for my boy.

 

 


 
 
And because I was having fun taking panoramic pictures, I took one of the girls' room too.
 
 

No comments: