Monday, September 19, 2011

The Things He Says

Over the last few days, I've really been trying to commit all the funny little things Luke says to memory.  Except I'm terrible at that.  So, I've been making a compilation note on my phone, and I thought I would share with you some of the things he's told me of late.

- I wanna talk ta Jesus about de windmill. And the train.  And the train tracks.

-Mom, you wook coot today.

-I don't wike jew-we.  It gives me boo boos.

-Does Jesus have a house? Does he have a garage door?  Does he push da button?

-(in an incredible sing songy voice) I want some un-do-wade (lemonade). With my dinner.

-I can get up cause the sun is up!

And that sister of his?  She seems to have found some new toys.



Sorry that it's painfully obvious with one was taken with my phone and the other with the camera.  I'm wondering what's going to happen with Luke when he realizes what she is doing.  As of right now he still l-o-v-e-s her, but I have the feeling that could change once she starts playing with "his" toys.

The arms and legs of my favorite p.j.'s that Evan has seems to have shrunk on her. Why do they do that?


No comments: