Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Week 1 Phone Photo Dump

So, I really thought I'd be able to get back to a regular writing schedule while I was back at home these few weeks.
 
My now 3 children self would like to go back and hug naïve 2 children self.
 
Pulling out the computer is about the last thing on my mind these days. Elyse is still waking every hour and a half to two hours at night, which means whatever quiet time I have during the day (read: naptime) means that I'm sleeping too. She also nurses just as frequently during the day, and I do try to squeeze in some snuggle time each day. This is all on top of Luke's school, daily house work, and keeping up with Evan. If you've met my oldest daughter, you know what a task that is in itself.

 
So all that to say, I've got about a thousand pictures (mostly) on my phone, on my camera, and on my dad's camera. This means that for your viewing pleasure, the next few days are just mostly going to be a catch up photo dump.

 
I may not have anything written in her baby book. I may not have taken the newborn picture of Elyse in my arms like I have for the other two. But I do have pa-lenty of pictures.

 
This one though. We had taken Luke to school, and I was in the kitchen eating breakfast when Evan came in wearing his hat and bow tie saying "I a handsome boy!" I don't know how she got those down, and I don't know where she picked up that boys are handsome, but she sure made me laugh.
 
 
I don't think I ever took a picture and posted about the moby wrap I made! This was the very very first thing I ever made for her, and I L.O.V.E. it. A friend made me a video tutorial on how to wrap myself, and it was exactly what I needed. I've since worn Elyse to the pumpkin patch, Target, Trunk or Treat, and a tee ball game. VERY handy!
 

 
This boy has taken to his sister so much more than I ever dreamed. He asks every night if he can hold her, and is very interested in the whole nursing process. He was totally ambivalent to Evan and when she nursed, mostly because he was three at the time, but this time around he is so different. While I'm nursing Elyse, he's asked if the different sides have different flavors, if one side is food and the other side milk, if it's the kind of milk we buy at the store, and when she can have orange juice. When she fusses he asks if it's time for her to have "drinks of milk". Lol. Funny guy, that one!



No comments: