Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Week 2 Phone Photo Dump

Here is the second half of highlights from my phone....
 
First bath!

Probably one of my favorite pictures of Elyse. Those eyes kill me.
 
Ashley bought her a couple of newborn sized outfits because basically I had none. They still swallowed her whole.
 
 And then later that day we took a nap together.
 
The headband that Evan picked out for her sister
 
 In non-Elyse news...Luke had his last tee ball game on Saturday and did great! I'm so proud of how he played this season.

Sunday we went to church together for the first time as a family of 4. I promise the big ones were happy to be there, despite what their faces say!

The very very few newborn sized outfits that I had from Evan are little summer dressed. How do you fix that for a tiny fall baby? Layers! Long sleeves and leggings under the summer dress works just fine.

No comments: