Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Total bummer

Well Diary, I just found out my SAHM status for this week has been cut short. Alas, the gods of the school district have decided not to smile on us anymore, but frown with a mouth that says "you must return early". So Thursday I will be back to the job that pays me money and back to counting down the days until I can do the job that doesn't pay me money. The job I really want to do. Although, I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to get another job that pays money, because aparently no one is willing to pay the mortage just for being a mom. Also, today I found some coasters I really liked. They were these red and white ones silkscreened onto soapstones. But I didn't get them because I know within a week the two boys who live at my house would break them. Anyone know of cute nonbreakable coasters? Maybe this summer I could try to make some.

No comments: