Sunday, July 28, 2013

28 weeks


How Far Along: 28 weeks

Size of baby: size of an eggplant- about a 15 inches and 2 1/4 lbs

Total Weight Gain/Loss: The dr on Monday showed 127. I can't believe I'm already almost to 130.
 
Maternity Clothes: Yes. You've seen me, right?
Gender: Elyse Ann is on her way!
 
Movement: Lots. I'm pretty sure on Thursday she flipped over completely. There was some weird stuff going on in there. More hiccups, lots of jabs, and the visible movement continues to glide along.
     
Sleep: Not great. My hips have really started hurting, I have to wake up to roll over, and things are just getting plain uncomfortable.
   
What I miss: Not anything comes to mind right now!
 
Cravings: Nothing here really, either.

Symptoms: Mostly I just have one or two Braxton Hicks a day. The skin in my lower belly has felt tight and uncomfortable though. Hopefully that just means I need some more moisturizer!
 
Best Moment this week Realizing the third trimester starts now! I looked it up, there is much debate on when it starts- anywhere from 26 to 28 weeks, but now it's officially official. And Friday I'll have been pregnant for 200 days with only 80 more to go. WHOA. Not so great moment this week? Feeling like I look full term and knowing I still have 10-12 weeks left. I've seen overdue women not look as pregnant as I do 2/3's of the way through. :(

No comments: