Thursday, July 23, 2009

Confession

Alright, it's confession time. I wasn't going to post anything today, but I need to get something off my chest. I did something I promised myself I would never do. I jumped on a band wagon. Which band wagon? The Vera Bradley band wagon. I went shopping today with Mom, Ashley, and Luke at Southlake today and they had a Vera Bradley store. Ashley is big into Vera, so she wanted to go in. That's when I saw it. The most perfect walet ever.

This is the fabric and everything. Do you see how this side holds my cell phone? Hello! Perfection. The other side has the i.d. spot on the outside, and inside is enough room for cards, cash, and change. Plus I can unclip the loop and put it around the diaper bag strap so no more digging with one hand. See? It was totally worth it.

No comments: