Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Bedding

Is there such thing as a P.S. for the beginning of something rather than the end? Anyway, that's what this is. I was poking around at other random blogs just now, and I found this girl in Australia who is a believer. I love that! She seems like the kind of wife and mother I would love to be. And then I realized as I was reading all of her posts, that the words in my head had an accent. I guess when I read something someone has written who is from another country I automatically put in an accent in my head. Except I'm pretty sure what was in my head was British. I think all accents in my head are British.

Today I didn't really do any thing except play, watch trashy Bravo shows and do laundry. Doesn't make for exciting reading. So I thought I would post pictures of my new bedspread! I spent my birthday money on new bedding for our room, I've been tired of what we had for awhile. We got the old stuff as wedding presents, so after almost 6 years I was ready for something new!


Out with the old:


And in with the new!:

The old picture is from Christmas, hence the Christmas lights (which I put up every year, it makes me feel magical!) and during the day. I tried to turn on all the lights so the new picture wouldn't look so dark, but it is 10:00 PM. The sun went down 30 minutes ago! I love how crisp and minimal the new bedding looks. Much more serene and relaxing. But, you are not allowed to relax ON it, you must move it aside and relax NEXT to it. Just FYI.

No comments: