Friday, July 3, 2009

Irritating fact

You know what really irks me? That all tv shows go on hiatus during the summer. Helllllllooooooo! This is when we actually have time to sit down and watch something! Maybe I can understand prime time shows more, but I was so excited to actually be home during the week so I could watch Ellen in real time instead of DVRing it every day, but nooooooooo, she takes a break too! Talk about a let down. Whew. That's been bothering me for awhile.

Also, I went to the grocery store hungry today. Haven't I learned yet that is a huge no no? Apparently not. I came home with 4 bags of snacks, and some of them didn't even make it home. It's sad that I live a mile from the grocery store, yet half a bag of some new gourmet baked herb cracker thing didn't live to see the garage.

No comments: