Monday, April 11, 2011

32 Weeks

Yesterday after we got back from church and lunch I spent the rest of the day sewing.  This morning I took the boys over to Shae's and we stayed until lunch time.  I sewed more this afternoon.  That's all I've done in the last 36 hours.

Not gonna lie, I'm getting really tired of taking these weekly pictures.  I almost skipped out tonight.  Blah.

How Far Along: 32 weeks- 56 days left

Size of baby: the weight of a jicama (no clue what that is).....3.75 lbs and 16.7 inches long

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm still supposed to be putting on about a pound a week, so probably around 25 pounds total this week.

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes.

Gender: I'm having me a baby girl! Evan Elaine Carver will be here at the beginning of the summer!

Movement: Hasn't let up at all.  I think the weirdest feeling is when she bumps into my hip bone.  It's a numb tickley shocking kind of feeling.  Very odd.

Sleep: I don't think it's going to get any better for a long time.  I'm waking up 2-3 times just to roll myself over and haul my pillow with me.  Plus another time to go to the bathroom.  Plus when Cody gets up to get ready for work. 

What I miss: Wearing whatever I want. Solid, uninterrupted sleep. Wine.

Cravings: I actually had one for chocolate milk at Walmart last night.  I saw this woman in the store had Yoo Hoo in her basket, and all of the sudden I had to have some chocolate milk.  My mouth just salivated over it and I couldn't get to the milk section fast enough.  I've never in my life had Yoo Hoo.  Is that stuff even chocolate milk?  Anyway, I put a 20 oz bottle in the cart and made a bee line for the checkout (good thing I was done shopping).  I made him scan that thing right away and stand there while I opened it, before I pulled anything else out of the basket.  I had it finished by the time I walked out of the store.  But I forgot that when I drink milk by itself it gives me tummy pains.  They didn't last long.

Symptoms: Nothing new this week.  Still the popping, the pain in my hips and knees when I walk. Exhaustion.  I already  mentioned the contractions on Tuesday night, but luckily I haven't had any more major ones this week.

Best Moment this week: Pass.

No comments: