Friday, August 13, 2010

Hurricane Luke

Today I really needed to get caught up on some orders.  Being out of town for 4 days put me a little behind, and I really wanted/needed to get a particular order out today.  Which I hadn't even started yet.  So while I was busy.......Luke was busy too. I mean very busy.


So busy that there was a causality. 


As you can see, I found the little boy's head, but the momma head has still yet to be found.  I may be asking for a non-decapitated Willow Tree figure for Christmas this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad about the figurine. I have glued them back together before. That is....if you find the momma's head. :) Wish Nana could have helped out today.

~Luke's Nana~

Lucy Marie said...

Oh dear. He's starting decapitating people now. We better watch out.