Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy 100th!

This is my 100th post! I can't believe I've made it this far. I was SO sure that after a couple of weeks I would be totally over blogging, just like all of my other "journaling" attempts. But here I am! I thought for a long time about what I should say on this oh-so-special post. Should I make up a top 100 of things I love? 100 things that are *cough* unique about me? 100 things I want to accomplish? And then I realized if I tried to come up with 100 of ANYTHING it would take me 100 years, so I nixed the idea and went with how I almost universally start my posts....

Today we went to Old Navy where they were having some long sleeve shirts for $7! I got 3. And a flappy hat for Luke. And camo flip flops for him for next summer (they were 48 cents). And a pair of super soft house shoes. Then we went to Hobby Lobby for some rick rack and I found some metal decorations for above the living room windows. I'm waiting to put them up until Monday when Cody is at work. I don't think he'll really like them, so if I put them up while he's gone I bet I can get away with it for a couple of months before he notices. Sneaky, yes, but sometimes you have to put men's inability to notice details to our advantage. Finally we stopped off a Target for candy for tomorrow and diapers. I am so tired of buying diapers. Is 16 months too young to potty train?

I also painted Luke's pumpkin trick-or-treat bucket today. That's what I needed the rick rack for. Instead of boring you with pictures of it today and then more tomorrow from when he's all dressed up, I'll just wait. You're welcome!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lindsey! Happy 100!! Thanks for following my blog ... I am loving yours, too!! :o)

Lucy Marie said...

Happy 100th post!!! I can't wait to see Luke's costume. By the way - did you know you can set your profile up so that people can respond directly to your comments through e-mail? I have tried to respond to you so many times but I can't!