Monday, October 19, 2009

Lots of activities

Today was a busy busy day. First I had a quick follow up at the oral surgeon, then it was on to better places...donuts! Yes, I did get the mouth watering chocolate butter cream stuffed chocolate covered donut. Oh. I want another one.

After donuts we ran up to Once Upon A Child to take some clothes I never even took the tags off, found him a LEATHER JACKET!!! yes, be jealous, and then we finally made it to the.....pumpkin patch! This year:
Last year: (you may laugh at my little old man. I do every time I look at these pictures)
Do you know how hard it was to get him to smile for a picture all by myself? There is literally only ONE other picture from about 50 that he is smiling in. The one below doesn't count, I was actually tickling him. This year:

Last year:
Then we rounded out the morning with a quick trip to the grocery store. Even Puppy got to ride in the cart next to him:
We got home, ate lunch and while he napped I finished the present a friend is buying from me for a baby shower. I'll post pictures tomorrow or so, there are enough pictures for today!

1 comment:

Lucy Marie said...

Sounds like a great day. I love Luke's hat, it's so cute.