Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hider

Ladies, get your jewelry out of sight and look before you sit down.  We've got a hide-er on our hands.  I've found toys here:



And here:



And here:



Amongst other places.  Like picture frames in my bed.  Or cups of milk under the entertainment center.  Okay, that last one might not have been on purpose, but it was still disgusting when I found it. 

Also, did you know that flat irons make excellent security blankets? 



I drew the line at taking it to bed at nap time. 

So this weekend is the ladie's retreat at church, and we will be gone the ENTIRE weekend!  As in, leaving Friday night and coming back Sunday morning.  So if I'm gone all weekend with no baby, guess who will be home all weekend with baby.....that's right.....Daddy.  Anyone wanna start taking bets at what the state of the union is when I get home?  I plan on cleaning everything tomorrow and leaving a note that says:

I have cleaned everything.  Since you have told me before that I'm the only one who makes a mess so I'm the only one who needs to pick up, I expect it to look like it does now when I get home on Sunday.  Thank you- managment

1 comment:

Lucy Marie said...

Ha .. what a little hoarder. I love your idea for the note. Let's see how he holds down the fort!