Monday, January 18, 2010

Some things you prolly don't know

About me.  And these are different from the things I've learned.  Which when I went back and read them realized I've learned some pretty good thing's that I had already forgotten.

1.  I sometimes cram food in my mouth, go without, or try to eat when Luke is not around, just so I don't have to share.  He wants EVERYTHING I eat.

2.  I strongly dislike sharing.  Yes I'm 26 years old and still don't like it, although I believe I'm getting better.

3.  Winter weather before Christmas- cozy and festive
Winter weather after Christmas- freezing and depressing.  How long till spring?

4.  I stand in front of the mirror for an hour at night after I wash my face and brush my teeth just picking at things on my skin.

5.  Two things that I am most afraid of: balloons and puking.  Both give me panic attacks.  I will refuse to eat something on the off chance it's bad and could give me food poisoning.  When Cody has been sick I make him close all the doors between me and him and turn on the tub water so I can't hear anything.  I felt a huge sigh of relief on my last day of teaching school because there would be no more suprise throw ups from my kids. 

6.  Besides my inner monolog being Brisitsh sometimes, I mostly talk to God in my head all day.  He's like the bluetooth in my ear having to listen to my constant verbal discourse. 

7.  If God asked me to give up tv forever and ever, I don't know if I could do it.

8.  I finally don't feel guilty for not wearing a pair of shoes for a really long time, and consistantly choosing other shoes over that pair, with out hurting their "feelings".

9.  I hate doing laundry so much that most of the time we don't wear any clothes at home, just so I won't have to do it later.

10.  I am dreading the Olympics.  Dreading them.  That's all anybody can talk about when they are on, and it totally disrupts my prime time viewing pleasure.

2 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

I love the imagery of God as the bluetooth just hanging out in your ear all day! That's great. I loved this list - you are so funny! how do you handle it when Luke's sick?

Rachel said...

Um... so do you walk around naked at home?! Too funny!!!