Sunday, January 3, 2010

I pronounce it good

Sorry about the silence last night.  I promise I wasn't mad at you or anything.  It's just that we went to a 9:20 showing of Sherlock Holms.  Loved it!  Except I had a hard time understanding what Holms was saying when he would talk fast in that accent, which caused many whispers of "What did he just say?  What's going on?"  to Cody.  He doesn't like that.  Tough.  Then we went to IHOP afterwards.  We haven't done that in forever!  Made me feel like a college gal all over again.

Today was a good day.  Church was good.  Luke was good.  Luke got grumpy and then took a really good nap.  12:30 to 4.  Yes.  Be jealous.  And you know it ended on a good note when you living room looks like this.



We played just about everything.  Which is appropriate when the cabinet is emptied like this.



But, Luke is a good and sweet boy and helped me clean while Cody cooked dinner.

Did you catch that last statement?!

Cody cooked dinner.  Ahhhhh.  I just love saying that. 

So all in all it was a good day. 

When I uploaded those living room pictures from my camera just now, I found pictures of this.



I have no idea what is happening here, or why his p.j.'s are around his ankles, but it had to have happened in the last day or two, because they came after the NYE  picture of him sleeping.  I guess I just have a crazy kid who likes to run around half necked (that's naked pronouced with a long "e" instead of an "a").  As long as he's half necked and not fully necked.  Lord help me the day he figures out he can take that diaper off.

1 comment:

Lucy Marie said...

Sounds like you had a perfect Sunday! We saw Sherlock Holmes last week and I felt the same way - it was great but there were times it was difficult understanding them. How lovely that he made dinner for you! Wooo hooo!