Thursday, January 7, 2010

Today's stats

After 4 poopy diapers, 9 temper tantrums, 1 grocery store run in 17 degree wind chill weather, 0 showers, 6 different snacks, 1 pee pee on the floor, 2 crates of toys everywhere, 3 non-trash items fished out of the trash,  and a million baby steps run all over the house, Momma is tired.  He made me work for it today.  And he's still going. 

And I wish that all of that was exagerations.  But they aren't.  Well, execpt for the million baby steps.  It sure did feel like it though. 

I did get an interesting picture today.  Luke's been really into eating with a fork, and as a part of his dinner I let him have the end to a loaf of french bread.  I was honestly hoping it would keep him occupied for a while.  It did.





Nothing says "I can conquor the world" like having the entire end piece of bread on a fork.

2 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

Funny boy. I hope today is more restful for you.

Unknown said...

Little boys can be a handful, but they sure are cute!! :o) Keep your head up, Momma!! If all else fails, happy hour is a girl's best friend!