Thursday, January 21, 2010

Let's get silly

Last night Cody and I went with Dillon, Autumn, Justin, and Sarah to Medieval Times.  I haven't been there since 8th grade!  It was so much fun doing something silly, and we got rowdy while we were there.  Nothing like getting into a cheering match with some drunken fools across the arena or having to listen to a belligerent dude in the torture chamber going on and on about the devices.  I meant to take a camera so that I could be a good little blogger and share our merriement with all ya'll, but I forgot.  So, no pictures for today.

However, I can give you a good mental picture.  This morning I got the boys out to do a couple of errands.  The second place we went was Target, and half way up the bread isle I feel something squishy behind my knee.  I muster up the courage to reach  back and feel of it, and it's on the INSIDE. What?  You heard me.  My mind starts racing. 

Do I leave it there?

What if whatever it is falls out?

Did my underware fall off?

Do I have static cling? 

What if I pull out panties?

Finally I take a deep breath, bend over, and reach  up my pant leg from my ankle and fish for whatever is lodged up there. 

Good news:  it was a sock. 

Bad news:   there was a sock stuck up my pants.

1 comment:

Lucy Marie said...

I so wish it was something worse than a sock.