Friday, January 15, 2010

Taller than I realized

So, Luke has grown more than I give him credit for.

Example.  This afternoon he was whinning that he wanted a snack, so I got out some apple sauce for him.  I know better than to give an 18 month old free reign over a cup of apple sauce and spoon, so when he refused to let me feed him I put it up on the table and laid down on the couch for a rest.  Then I realized it had been quiet for a little too long. 

Why was it quiet?

Because he was able to reach the cup and the spoon. 

Now instead of eating apple sauce for a snack, he's wearing it on his shirt.  And his pants.  And his hair.  And the kitchen floor is wearing it in puddles.  As is the living room floor from where he came in to show me what he had accomplished.  I tried to get a picture, but they didn't turn out very well and Daisy got to work too fast.

Also, tonight he finally put two and two together that if he gets up on a chair by the table then he can reach all of the electronics Momma put out of reach.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is precious, but you have your hands full!! :)