Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pool days

I wish I had more to tell you from the last three days.  No, I take that back.  I'm glad I don't have anything to tell you.  Cause that would mean that we actually did something. 

We've spent the last three days at the pool.  Thursday was Justin's pool.  Friday was the water park (until nap time, then I ironed for the rest of the afternoon.  BORING!).  Today we were at Sara's mom's pool with her and Clint.  It was so relaxing, we're going back tomorrow. 

Seriously.  

I'm just making up lost time for the two weeks that it rained every day.  I've also decided I'm making February more depressing.  In February it's just cold.  No Christmas, no sun, no warmth.  And now I get to add "no tan" to that list.  I haven't been this tan in a very long time, so I'll be super bummed when it finally fades.   In February.  When it's just cold and depressing.

1 comment:

Lucy Marie said...

Oh how I wish I could be lounging by the pool with you!