Monday, November 15, 2010

11 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 11 Weeks

Size of baby: a fig.  Not really sure how big that is either!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I ran over to Mom and Dad's tonight to see their new kitchen table, so I weighed myself and...........hallelujah I'm still at only 2 lbs gained!

Maternity Clothes: Well, I already told you about the maternity shirt I wore Wednesday night.  I went to Target today for my weekly grocery trip and was SUPER disappointed when I couldn't find them any more to get another one.  People, get ready to see that shirt a lot!  I have a pair of jeans that are a size bigger than I normally wear (I didn't think I'd ever go back to my regular size after Luke so I broke down and bought a pair of jeans a size up, which are now my "fat girl" pants).  I put them on the other day and was pleased that they are still falling off.  But I'm still not buttoning my regular jeans. 

Gender: Did you see the picture from yesterday?  Can you blame me for wanting another little guy?!

Movement: *sigh*  still waiting......

Sleep: Last night was the first night in a very long time that I slept through the night, without having to get up to go to the bathroom or blow my nose.  I felt so much  more rested than I normally do this morning!

What I miss: I'm good this week!

Cravings: Yesterday I had the sudden urge to make my own applesauce.  I didn't have any apples, and have not made it since I taught kindergarten (in our apple unit each fall I would have each kid bring in an apple, which we would use to study and graph in the morning then cook them the rest of the day in a crock pot and have our own applesauce at the end of the day for a snack.)  It was a very odd "craving'?  Otherwise I'm very susceptible to advertisement and status updates on Facebook featuring food.  Ha!

Symptoms: I'm tired of my chest being so sore and the pimples get really old really fast.  But I don't recall any true nausea this week.

Best Moment this week: Seeing that boy of mine in his little sweater and tie!  Ha!

2 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

11 weeks! Almost done the first tri. Yippeee.

Taylor Jackson said...

Not fair! You're already showing more than me! I feel like I have to push out for people to know that I'm pregnant!