Monday, November 22, 2010

12 weeks

Sorry, no picture at this time.  My tummy has had the rumblies all day and I'm just not in the mood.  Maybe if I feel better tomorrow I'll take one and add  it.

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 12 Weeks

Size of baby: a lime

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm guessing I'm up a pound by now.  When I weighed at the dr the poundage was actually 112.4 and when I weighed last week at Mom's it was 112.8, and I'm pretty sure I've packed on that last .2 and am up to 113.  Besides, when I was at a friend's  house on Saturday night her mom asked me if I was expecting (okay, so it's obvious to people who don't know me that well) and then she asked how far along.  When I told her 12 weeks she said (I kid you not) "Oh wow!  You are really showing for only 12 weeks!"  Thanks lady.  Good thing I didn't say that I was actually 11 weeks.

Maternity Clothes: I do enjoy my maternity shirts when they aren't to baggy on top, even though I don't really need them.  A couple of my oxford shirts looked a little strained around the middle buttons, but that's it.  Haven't buttoned pants in weeks.

Gender: So this week I had a very vivid dream about going to the sonogram and finding out it was a girl.  My main thoughts were "Crud, now I have to pick between the two girl names I like."  But it was very real and very weird.

Movement:  I keep thinking I feel a little flutter, but then either it turns out to be a bubble or I can't quit focusing on the pulse in my abdomen, so I'm not really sure.

Sleep: This past week the sleepies came back with a vengeance.  It's been so hard to wake up!

What I miss: My tummy not hurting.  Either the nausea is coming back or I'm fighting off a tummy bug.

Cravings: Food is blec at the moment.

Symptoms: Well, I've told you about the tiredness and the unsettled tummy.  Can sounds  be appalling in pregnancy?  I don't really have smell aversions, but sometimes certain sounds really make me feel bad.  Like last night when Cody's tummy was all gurgly as we laid in bed.  Gag.

Best Moment this week: Putting up the Christmas tree!

No comments: