Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Rain rain rain

Today it rained for pretty much the entire second half of the day.  It was so gloriously dark and soothing that I didn't get anything really accomplished.  Luke and I met Mom at my (now weekly) doctor's appointment (which she only listened to the heartbeat- 140's and 150's and did the strep B swab) and then we had lunch at IHOP.  Mmmmmmm, IHOP.  I know I shouldn't really love that place, but I do in all it's trashy glory.  After lunch Luke and I came home, I put him down for a nap, and then I parked it on the couch.  I meant to do some stuff sewing wise, but maybe it will happen tomorrow.  Watched a little DVR, piddled on the internet some, and soon nap time was over.  I did hot glue a couple of flower head band stuff for Evan that I'd been meaning to make.  But that's about it.  I kept him home from church tonight because his cough is still very prevalent, and it turned out to be the right choice because I noticed around 6 he started running a fever again.  This time it was up to 101.5, but after a cool bath (and a horrible fit about getting washed, putting on jammies, and brushing teeth) it was down to 100.7.  I'll take it again before I go to bed to make sure it's not spiked to something that would require Tylenol.  Have I ever mentioned how much I love my ear thermometer and how you can take temps in their sleep with it?  Cause I do.  I really really do. 

No comments: