Saturday, September 26, 2009

Get ready to laugh

Okay. So I have Mom's camera, and I downloaded pictures from Kendra's wedding and from today. APPARENTLY my little family cannot, I repeat- cannot-take a good picture. Let me show you what I mean.

This is the first one. Luke says "Lemme outta here! Lemme out of here! My head's gonna pop off!"

Then we get Luke saying "I'm free! I'm free!":

And finally there's "Hey baby, check out my high water's and white socks" while Momma apparently sees something more interesting in the distance:

That's it. That's all the family shots we got. We were all dressed up and there is not one frame-able picture in the bunch. And sorry I didn't pause to fix the red eyes. I think the devil look is quite appropriate for how dismal they turned out to be. But, have no fear. There were some really cute ones of me and Luke that I will save for a rainy day when I've gone into a picture-taking famine.

Now on to today. Today was Western Day in Old Town Lewisville! Mom and I took Luke, and we had a great time. Except that the temperature climbed to 95 before we called it quits and headed home. Mom was such a good Nana and sacrificed pictures of her and Luke together to be our photographer for the day. Here are some gems that she captured.

Who doesn't want their head in a wooden cut out?

And for a mere $3 we got to partake in Luke's very first petting zoo! There were goats, calves, pigs, a lama, and some rather, um, *frisky* rabbits. We just turned our backs to give them some privacy.

"You mean I get to touch this thing? Do I have to?"

"Hey, where did everyone go? I'm not Noah, people!"

mmmmmmm.....nothing like chewing on the fingers that I just used to pet farm animals.

Look at all the long horns!

So all in all, it was a good day. I finished out the night by making a bag for one of the baby shower's I'm going to in the up coming weeks, but more about that tomorrow.

3 comments:

John said...

bring the full resolution of the first and third on a CD and I'll make you one you can use

Lucy Marie said...

I love the "I'm Free I'm Free" look! Looks like you had a good time at the petting zoo.

The Raymond Family said...

I'm so sad we missed the petting zoo!!