Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Busy Days!

Like I keep saying, life as a stay-at-home-mom is more busy than I ever thought! Yesterday morning I went and got to visit with my girlfriend from high school. She had a baby last week and, get this, she almost had that sweet baby girl in the car! I almost died when I heard the story....she literally went into labor and had a baby within an hour! Ey ya yi.

After my fun visit I took Luke to get his second hair cut. The guy who cut his hair was either nervous or going through withdrawals. His hands were so shaky! I prefer to think that he was nervous, due to the super cute mom with the adorable little boy. baaaahahahahaha! Just kidding.

Then last night I had Mom come and get Luke after school so that Cody and I could go have dinner at a friend's house. It was fun, but we stayed out waaaaay later than I thought we would. At least today we didn't have anywhere to be! This in turn gave me plenty of time to get 6 loads of laundry done. I think it's the first time I've gotten that much laundry done in one day.

While most of this was fluff, and not too many people will find interesting (except for my mother and sister- I KNOW you two are lurking out there), I do have an interesting question to pose. The secretary at church emailed a few people today posing a statement that she would like to post our response to in the update on Sunday. I'm not sure how to answer! The statement is: Safety is not the absence of danger, it is the presence of Jesus… I'm not sure how to answer! What do you think?

No comments: