Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Looong day

Today was a super long day.  Luke woke up at 4 with a fever, and nothing would break it all day.  Before I put him to bed it was up to 102.5 so I gave him more Tylenol and almost 2 hours later it was only down one degree.  :(  But on the plus side I managed to take his temperature without waking him up!  We pretty much sat on the couch all day and watch t.v.  He never sits with me!  A few times he got up and walked around and then would either just stand next to the couch and rest his head on the seat or he would lay in the middle of the ground.  It was the most pitiful thing.  It was funny though, when we were watching Ellen he would clap when the audience clapped.  That was a first.  He didn't really eat all day but he would nurse his sippy cup off and on.  *sigh*  It's amazing how exhausted I am just from sitting with him!  There was a lot of crying. That could be why I'm so tired.  Any little thing would set the poor kid off, and he had the hardest time calming down.  Fevers will do that to you.  Ug.  I hope tomorrow is a better day.

No comments: