Friday, December 25, 2009

It's Christmas Ya'll!

Merry Christmas everybody!   We got up and Santa came and filled our stocking! 







And then we opened presents:












Family shot!



Then Mom, Dad, and Ashley came over for brunch.  The cinnamon rolls tasted fine!  After brunch we went out to Cody's grandmother's house for Christmas with his family.  Unfortuantly I didn't have my camera, but there were 4 people clicking their's constantly so I'm pretty sure I can mooch off of them.  I did get a video of Luke with his new favorite toy when we got home thought.  He can't wait for the song to be finished, so he just pops it himself, and he thinks it's so funny!



Ya'll, we were blessed this year.  And Luke was blessed.  But Luke was so blessed my house is now more overrun with toys than I though possible.  What am I going to do when I try to find homes for them all?

No comments: