Friday, March 5, 2010

Desperation and a date

This morning I was able to face the music and start the ole clean up process on the house.  First task on the list, was the dining room table so that I could push the computer to the middle of the table out of someone's reach.  But that someone got a little desperate for buttons and that lead to this. 


*sigh*  What am I going to do with him?

Also in the midst of my cleaning I finally recovered my ottomans.  Well, recovered one, it took so long that I'm putting the other one off until tomorrow. 


The new material is the black and white.  I'm not sure if I like it, it seems to be a little boring.  But the red and white was sooooooo nasty dirty from a little boy's cup/yogurt/food fingers/drool that I couldn't stand it any more. 

Okay, now I really do have to brag on my boy.  I know that mostly all I talk about is how much of a mess Luke is, but he really is a sweet sweet boy.  Tonight Cody went out to dinner and a game with some of his friends (one is getting married next weekend) so Luke took me out on a date.  See?  Sweet boy.  He took me to Cracker Barrel and he was a PERFECT gentleman.  No fits, no screaming, no fighting me tooth and nail.  We had a lovely dinner.  Only one little faux pas when he beltched like there was no bodies busisness, but I thought it was hysterical and I was actually sad I was the only one who got to witness it.  I love my kid!

2 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

I love the black and white fabric. It's beautiful! I'm glad you and Luke enjoyed your date together. I've never been to the Cracker Barrel.

Haley said...

Jon laughed very hard at that pic. It;s makes us very happy to know our kid isn't the only one who's addicted to the laptop.