Friday, October 22, 2010

Baseball?!

I can't believe that I'm actually going to mention baseball tonight.  But something huge has happened.  In the first time in franchise history, the Rangers have won the American League Championship and is moving on to the World Series.  Cody and I actually watched the game tonight.  What?!  I know, huge shocker for anyone who knows me personally.  When my family would go to a Ranger's game growing up, I would be the one at the end of the row with a book.  My sister was the sports fan, I was just dragged along for "family time".  But alas, they've actually done fantastic this season and now it's all anyone can talk about.  Including me, apparently.

Luckily that's not all I did today.  Most of the day was spent catching up my DVR.  I had a lot of new things recorded from the last couple of nights and I was anxious to indulge.  So indulge I did.  The only time I got out of the house was to run to the store for dinner stuff.  Which ended up being a huge mistake because pregnancy+hunger=unnecessary items.  Like sauerkraut.  And cheesey Texas Toast.  And Blue Bell Carmel Kettle Corn Crunch ice cream.  I've been doing sooo good this whole month on only going to the store once a week and making those items last until it was time to go again.  It's meant a couple of sandwiches made from the heels of a loaf of bread, and only one veggie at dinner instead of two, but I've made it.  Until tonight.  Oh well. 

No comments: