Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Long week

This week is taking forever.  Seriously.  I didn't do much yesterday, and I didn't do much today.

Last night Luke coughed all over my plate, 4 bites into it.  I was done after that.

Today I did give Luke a much needed haircut, complete with before and after pictures, but I'm too tired to upload them right now.  I did get out and buy myself some lunch.  I couldn't look at another lunch meat sandwich so I treated myself to Potbellies chicken salad.  I did go have dinner at Shlotzsky's tonight with the fam, although it made me feel a little blec.  Mom asked Luke to sit in her lap, but he would only go sit in Dad's.  I think it's because he was the one passing over all the chips to a chip-loving little boy.

Tonight when I put Luke down for bed  he rolled over and said "Mama" while rubbing the empty side of his pillow.  He likes for me to lay with him for a little while.  Melts my heart.  I can't wait for him to get in a big bed so that I can actually lay for longer than 30 seconds without a body part falling asleep.  He threw a book into the back yard this afternoon.  Not sure why.  He's also taken to dragging a kitchen chair over to the counter and playing with the coffee pot.  Trying to kabosh that.  You know, safety and all. 

That's all folks.

No comments: