Monday, December 13, 2010

15 weeks

For those of you who are my friends on facebook, yes....you've already seen the picture.  See, it occurred to me last night that one day's difference wouldn't really look that different tummy-wise, but face-wise it was a huge difference. Sunday equals church which equals fixed hair and eye shadow.  Monday equals cleaning (or like today, sewing the entire day) which equals sweats and no make up and hair dried naturally.  So when I can remember I might start taking a picture on Sunday, if I can't then you are stuck with Hobo Monday.  Plus these pictures I took all by myself with the timer and a sewing box prop!  Luke usually runs from the camera, but I actually got him to stand with me.  Of course it took 30 tries to get something decent, where the whole shot wasn't sideways or Luke holding the sign at a 45 degree angle or me looking like a doufus.  I think these are my favorite ones yet. 



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 15 weeks

Size of baby: an apple.  That seems so big  all of a sudden!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Not a clue.  I'm "supposed" to start gaining a pound a week in the second trimester, so if that's true I'd be up about 3 lbs.  Don't see a scale in my near future to confirm, so I'll stick with that.

Maternity Clothes: Still awkwardly in between regular and maternity, although some maternity shirts are fitting better and my one pair of jeans with the band that goes below the belly stay up pretty well.  I'm currently wearing those big girl jeans that I told you about a while ago, and they aren't nearly as baggy as they used to be.  Folks, I'm getting bigger.

Gender: EVERYONE is convinced I'm having a girl, and they don't mind telling me.  Maybe it's because I already have a boy so that's what I'm "supposed" to have?

Movement: Maybe a couple of times again, but it's hard to know for sure when nothing is consistent.  The flutters felt pretty deep, so I'm guessing yes.  All the books and sites say women really start to feel things around 16 weeks, so it's getting close!

Sleep: Normal, and although I still can lay on my tummy for awhile, it has started to hurt my hips after too long.  Plus I'm psyching myself out a little bit and feeling like I shouldn't be laying like that anymore, even though it's still comfortable. 

What I miss: I bought some sparkling cider this week, and that's helped with the champagne craving.  Plus it's like I'm drinking soda but without the caffeine.  I'm so tricky. 

Cravings: Not anything unusual.  I typically want sweets and such most of the time, which is as true now as it's ever been.

Symptoms: Still waiting for the boob soreness to go away, and the exhaustion's come back  (although today wasn't as bad as it's been lately).

Best Moment this week: I don't know.  I'm tired.
 

1 comment:

Lucy Marie said...

I saw the pics last night and they made me say AWWWW! You look great.